I am very pleased to announce that I will be delivering a “How to survive in Business (because it’s a jungle out there)” Workshop in Bahrain on 27 February 2012. The workshop will take place at the exclusive Capital Club in the Financial Harbour in Bahrain from 9 to 5 on 27 February 2012.
- Presenting yourself, your company and your product/service professionally
- Negotiating the best deal for you
- Avoiding “Death by PowerPoint”
- Improving your telephone technique for more sales, appointments and leads
- Increasing your visibility and credibility through e-marketing
- organising your time effectively between work, family and yourself
I will also be organising a business trouble shooting session so if you have any business questions or would like some advice, come along.
For more information and to register (only 18 places available!), see the attached form. Each participant receives a signed copy of “The Business Survival Guide (because it’s a jungle out there)”. See you there!